Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I obtain my certificate
Certificates are provided after each section (there are 5 sections) and then you will receive the final certificate for the 50-hour training after you complete the post-test. Certificates will pop up in a separate window after you complete each section quiz. Additionally, a certificate will be emailed to you, you can see your certificates located under the bell icon on the top right of the home screen and when you click on your initials on the top right and select a profile.
2. Who do I contact for issues or training related questions
If you need assistance with training related questions, click the “HOME” button at the top left of the screen. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see a questions mark icon (?). Once you select that, click on “Contact Site Support” and fill out the form. Someone will get back to you within 12 hours to provide assistance.
3. How long do I have access to the CBHCM training course
You will have access to the training and material until you complete your post-test. Once you have completed the training, you will be able to log into your profile to obtain only your certificates.
4. How many times can I retake the quizzes per section
You can take the quizzes as many times as you like or until you pass the section.
5. Can I download activities and supplemental readings per sections
Yes, it is highly recommended that you as the student take advantage of the handouts and the supplemental reading material that will be helpful in not only learning the curriculum but also preparing you for the CBHCM exam.
6. After the training, am I certified
No, after you complete the training and obtain your 50-hour CBHCM training certificate, you must complete your application and exam through the Florida Certification Board website.
7. What if I forget my login and password?
Please follow the “lost password” link.
8. Can I share the training I purchased with other people?
Unfortunately, the CBHCM training is tailored to your learning needs as the student. Any certificates or pre-populated documents will automatically have the name of the purchaser.
9. Do I get a training guide after I take the CBHCM training course?
Unfortunately, Families First of Florida LLC is unable to distribute the study guide that is provided from the Florida Certification Board. It is highly recommended that the Behavioral Health Case Manager and Behavioral Health Case Manager Supervisor Certification Exams Study Guide is purchased and reviewed prior to taking the exam. You can access that study guide at Florida Certification Board.
10. Where can I obtain information about the Certified Behavioral Health Case Management application process?
You can access the CBHCM Standard and Provisional Application process at Florida Certification Board.